- Apply to Cate for the 2021-22 school year. A student should apply to Cate before starting the FA process. These are two separate processes and each one must be thoroughly completed to be considered for admission and assistance. Click here for steps on how to apply to Cate.
- On or after October 1st please visit the School & Student Services (SSS) website at: https://www.solutionsbysss.com/parents to complete the Financial Assistance application known as the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS).
Filling Out Your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS)
The PFS is a comprehensive online form that allows School and Student Services (SSS) to estimate the amount your family can contribute towards your child’s tuition. SSS reports that estimate to any school or schools you indicate on your PFS. If your child is applying to more than one school, you only need to fill out your PFS once. If you have multiple children applying, only one PFS application is needed for all schools for all of your children.
The PFS opens each year on October 1st. The PFS is due February 1, 2021 for both returning and new prospective families. To begin your financial assistance application for the coming school year, please follow these steps:
- Visit http://sssbynais.org/parents and click on “Complete your PFS”.
- A login and password are required to complete the PFS. If you are a first-time user, you will be asked to create an account. If you applied for financial assistance in the previous school year, login as a returning family, using the email and password you created last year.
- Begin your PFS for the 2021-22 academic school year, be sure to add our school code so that Cate will have access to your PFS. Cate School’s Code is 2170.
- You can log out of the PFS website at any time and return later to complete the form.
- Submit your completed PFS.
- Please note that there is a nonrefundable processing fee. If you qualify for a fee waiver, you will be automatically notified on the processing fee page.
- Once you submit, your PFS cannot be withdrawn from the SSS system.
- Upload required documents in the “Manage Documents” section of SSS. Required documentation includes:
If you are not a U.S. citizen paying U.S. taxes, please click here to learn more about how to apply for financial assistance as an International Student.